Galeria Przymorze operates in the heart of Gdańsk’s Przymorze quarter at Obrońców Wybrzeża Street, next to the longest residential building in Central Europe, “Falowiec”. We are only 1.2 km away from the sea, and there is a park in the nearest neighbourhood. The excellent location is complemented by easy access; apart from the proximity of public transport, the Centre is also surrounded by bicycle paths.
Here shopping and free time intermingle. We create a space where everyone feels good.
- Restaurants and cafés in one foodcourt area
- 68 shops of different categories: health, beauty, fashion, gifts, culture, entertainment, services
- 1200 parking places – spacious car parks with modern AFA system
- Ecological solutions
- Rest areas for adults and children
- It is possible to enter the gallery with a dog (on a leash and in a muzzle), admission to individual stores of the gallery is regulated by internal store regulations
The Centre was established in 2009 and since then it has a reputation of a friendly shopping centre in the neighbourhood, where one can do the necessary shopping, and then spend time in the restaurant, café or spend time with children in dedicated play areas. Friendly interior design – e.g. a wall with archival pictures of Przymorze or a giant board where clients can leave their notes – makes everyone feel good here.
In Galeria Przymorze you will find the harmony of the city and nature. There are numerous green areas around the centre, including a nearby park. We also moved the nature surrounding the Gallery building inside – the Green Wall is as much as 100m2 covered with several dozen species of plants that purify the air.
We invest in solutions that not only make the time spent in the Gallery more pleasant, but are also practical and ecological, for example:
- resignation from disposable dishes, cutlery and plastic bangs among tenants,
- we provide bins for waste segregation,
- we use LED lighting on the passageways
See you soon in the neighbourhood!