WE MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO ENSURE THE HIGHEST STANDARD OF SAFETY AND COMFORT DURING YOUR STAY AT THE GALLERY:
- In accordance with the ordinance of the Council of Ministers of 16th of May, we have introduced a limitation on the number of people who can stay in the Gallery at the same time
- All entrances to the centre are open so that you can move in the building comfortably and safely
- We placed stickers on the floor in the restaurant area to keep a safe distance of 2 meters from other customers
- We have limited the number of rest areas, the places that remain are regularly disinfected
ADDITIONAL HYGIENE MEASURES
- At the entrances to the Centre there are dispensers with hand disinfection fluid
- We regularly ozone closed surfaces
- We have introduced additional regular disinfection of floors, corridors (with particular emphasis on corridors and walls leading to toilets), waste baskets, pots, handles, railings
LIMITED SERVICE PACKAGE
- If you want to use the parent-child room, call security using the call button on the phone number on the door – the security guard will give you a call
- We have dispensers with liquid to disinfect hands in toilets
- We placed instructions for washing and disinfecting hands, putting on and taking off masks and gloves, prepared according to the recommendations of the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate
In selected stores, from Monday to Friday, from 10 am to 12 pm, there are shopping hours for seniors. There is also a limit of people in shops, please respect it. We kindly ask you to read the information posted on individual websites and, if you have any doubts, direct your questions directly to the store staff.
Fitness Club Calypso is temporarily closed.
SAFETY IN OUR CENTER – LET’S TAKE CARE OF IT TOGETHER!
The safety of shopping at the mall is up to each of us. Let’s be #responsible, #safe. Follow the security instructions placed on the premises, instructions of the centre’s staff and individual shops.
BASIC SAFETY RULES
- Get acquainted with safety instructions and recommendations placed on the Centre’s premises – among others, on entrance doors, shop windows, in toilets
- Take every second seat in the parking lot
- In the food court, selected outlets handle take-out orders. Tables and seats are temporarily out of use
- Observe the limits on the number of people allowed in the Centre and in individual shops
- Keep a safe distance of 2 meters from other customers
- Remember to cover your mouth and nose; you can buy masks in our selected stores
- Disinfect hands or wear gloves at the store
- Throw used disposable gloves into the mixed waste bin or into specially marked bins
- Try to choose non-cash payments in shops and service points
- Think about what you want to buy and touch only the selected products
- If you see something disturbing, tell the security guard
- Use every other urinal in the men’s room
Check regularly the offer and security information in the Centre on this page and on the FB Gallery profile